Here you will find a list of all forms available for the 2014 Hogging Up Winchester BBQ Festival which is full of BBQ and Fun. Helping several area non profits including the SPCA for 2014! Note: Most forms are in PDF Format. If you can’t open them you will need to download a free PDF Viewer!
- 2014 Festival Flyer JPG (big file size)
- 2014 Hogging Up Flyer PDF (big file size)
- Backyard Flyer for June 29th (cut the bottom into tear offs)
- See all Flyers and Logos
We need everything from small donations of items to large sponsorship–big or small it all helps! See what you can do!
KCBS Judge Application (FILLED 1.11.14)
Visit the Judge Portal for Further Updates
KCBS Competitor Corner!
DO NOT APPLY FOR PEOPLES CHOICE OR YOUR APP WILL BE RETURNED WE ARE FULL THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Teams are full.
- People’s Choice Frederick County Health Department Permit (Payable to the Health Dept with $40 or your receipt from last year)
- Anything Butt & Dessert Rules FAQ (online)
- BBQ Tour Information
- Link to 2014 KCBS Rules and Regulations
- Prize Page (Check Often for updates)
- Double Crown Information
- Bookmark our KCBS West Virginia Festival October 24-25th 2014
- Bookmark our MomFestWV for Mom’s coming to Martinsburg May 9, 2015
Please note Hogging Up may choose to turn down a competitor for any reason, and there are no refunds.
Backyard – Sunday
Backyard Competitor App Adults and Kids PDF Payable to Big Fat Daddy’s (Event: 6/29/14) Backyard Competitor App Adults and Kids SOC Payable to Big Fat Daddy’s (Event: 6/29/14) Backyard Judge Application (6/29)
- Information about the Backyard Competition
- Backyard Flyer to share
Car and Bike Show Registration – Sunday
Must call Dwain at Evel Speed 304-229-0987
Update: VENDORS SOLD OUT ! Sponsor spaces left, no more vendors.
- Limit 1 ->
Premium Vendor Application June 28-29th and 27th Voting Booth Gets all Votes and Present Award CLICK HEREON HOLD
- Limit 1 ->
Premium Vendor Application PRIZE BOOTH (Patrons visit you to drop tickets in for prizes) CLICK HERESOLD Vendor Application (PDF) JEWELRY BOOTHS FILLED 3.28.14 You only need insurance if giving food samples Payable to Big Fat Daddy’s Vendor Application (WORD) JEWELRY BOOTHS FILLED 3.28.14 You only need insurance if giving food samples , Payable to Big Fat Daddy’s.
- HOT! Frederick County Virginia Special Event Business License (for all vendors), Payable to the County.
Food Vendor Interest Form –FILLED
- Food Samples / Frederick County Health Department Permit (goes to them with $40), Payable to the Health Dept.
Beer & Wine Interest Form –FILLED Security Interest Form
Submit Press Kit and Rates/SetFILLED
Need more help?
Need help or can’t find what you are looking for? Please contact Cindy at 410-908-9241 (cell) or 717-793-2124 at Big Fat Daddy’s, or contact us below!