This just in, if you want to be a premium vendor, you can now run the People’s Choice voting booth. You will be considered sponsor of this contest, wherein your vendor fee helps us purchase the pork for the teams.
In case you don’t know much about People’s Choice, this is where Saturday, competition samples are sold and blindly numbered to the public by our SPCA & Hogging Up Volunteers . Ten teams will be participating.
Once the public consumes the sample cups (knowing them only by number), they are instructed to vote for a winning number in the booth next door —> YOUR BOOTH! This may be an opportunity to have more traffic to your booth as your booth will collect and tally the votes and be in close proximity of the action!
- Someone from your tent may come up on stage and present the People’s Choice Award.
- Your vendor name will be listed as the “Official People’s Choice Voting Booth” like this, “Vote in the ABC Limo People’s Choice Voting Tent” on our website, People’s Choice page and front sidebar ($50 value).
- You will have more talk on our Facebook page and announcements at the festival.
- You are considered advertising sponsor of this contest, as your vendor fee helps us provide the pork the teams cook, and we thank you for that!
- Hogging Up will provide you tally sheets.
Limited to 1 Vendor. Quick, grab it here on the forms page. It will be removed once it’s filled. If you have already paid for a regular vending space, then you can pay the difference and upgrade.
Our vendor applications are currently still open for:
Arts , Crafts , Antiques , Collectibles, Business Vendors , Apparel , Kids Novelties
Country Crafts, BBQ Products, BBQ Sauces, Spices, and Prepackaged Goods.
As a reminder please use this link for PDF: Vendor Application Click Here
or grab them from the Event Forms Page.
We are closed for:
Food, Beer, Wine
Vendor applications for business vendors, artists, crafters , are up! You will find reduced rate for jewelry vendors and antique/flea market style vendors.You may find these forms on the EVENTS FORM page, just click on “VENDOR APPLICATION”. We will have an exciting new layout this year! Hope you can join us and support our cause!
Please take note of the changes in shorter hours and no electricity.